Video and audio in resulting file are out of sync.
Please check your input video files before saving - play entire project in Editor and make sure that video and audio are synchronized.
If de-sync appear in Editor preview as well, please close other programs - de-sync can be a result of high system load.
If de-sync appear only in resulting video, then try the following:
- Launch Movavi Video Editor.
- Select Preferences from Settings menu.
- Disable Intel hardware acceleration and NVENC acceleration (if available) and click ok.
- Relaunch the program and try saving your project again.
If you saved your project in the AVI or MP4 format, you can also try to save your project using a different video codec:
- Click the Export button in the bottom right-hand corner of the Editor. The export settings window will open.
- Click on the drop-down format choosing field and choose the same format you used, but with a different codec.
- Retry saving your project again.